Sunday, May 18, 2008

Revolutionary War Games!


Here is a board game created by my students! What a fantastic way to learn about any content area.
We have been working on Revolutionary War games and using the QAR strategy for designing the board game questions. QAR is writing questions that require answers that are right there, think and search, or the book and me. The students sat down to play their games and found out that it was pretty exciting. Some didn't realize they had learned so much while others were figuring out what the Revolutionary War was all about.

2 comments:

random.thoughts said...

A lot of them were not finished but the people in my group did really good. I think as long as they had the gameboard, even without coloring,with the spaces finished were good. Everyone's was good. I know it.

nancy_perez555 said...

Ihave t0o agree everyone did a wonderful job! =) i cantwaitto compete with other classes.