Friday, November 9, 2007

Outstanding Parent/Teacher Conferences

Wow, I am so excited and thankful with all the parents, aunts, grandparents, sisters, brothers, and etc., which attended this week’s parent/teacher conferences. We had a great time discussing school work, behavior, motivation, state testing, blogging, wikis, and Internet safety. It is a great feeling to know that the parents are behind the teachers supporting them in the many decisions that are made within a day. It is also the teacher’s privilege and honor to support the parents. We work together as a team and it shows.

As the upcoming months go by, I would like to share my thoughts and opinions on several subjects. This is a blog and I welcome your responses and comments.

Looking forward to keeping you updated and informed.

2 comments:

aviree said...

my mom loves what you are teaching me she thinks it is so cool and my sister was interested that i made her own blog.

aviree said...

my mom loves what you are teaching me she thinks it is so cool and my sister was interested that i made her own blog.