Monday, January 21, 2008

Getting out the bugs!

Up early today working on my feeds for my other blog. I wanted people to be able to subscribe to feeds such as feedburner. I was also spending time searching for a new look for both blogs. Something with a cleaning, sharp, and refreshing look. This lead me to spending time putting in a picture of my husband and me out in Arizona. What a beautiful desert!!!!

I feel it is important to keep updated on many of the wonderful tools and opportunities going on in the educational technology world of Web 2.0, so I included my del.icio.us links and will eventually add more to my blogroll. All the blogs I read have a tremendous amount of information. It seems the more I read and learn about technology, the more I realize that I need to read and learn more. It is a never ending cycle.

I spend at least 2 hours a day reading my Twitter information and visiting sites recommended by the technology people that I am following. Twitter is a social networking place where the users answer the question “What are you doing?” Many times, people contribute wonderful information regarding technology that I am able to link to and read about. My knowledge of educational technology has been growing because of these fabulous people.

4 comments:

aviree said...

this is very interesting and i am willing to learn so much more!

nancy_perez555 said...

It's really cool that you get to share technical information with other people =) I'm looking forward to do things like this.

vchips97 said...

That is cool Mrs.Pritchard. are there any other websites with information to red about? I would want to hear more.

Anonymous said...

I think we should do this as an assignment for classblogmeister.