Saturday, April 19, 2008

Add Color to Your Posts!

Attention fourth and fifth grade students:

Add color to your posts!

If you type your posts using Microsoft Word, you are able to use color and the color does transfer to your post “as is” if you have a blog created with Blogger. https://www.blogger.com/start

Titles can be added using different colors to draw attention to your different sections that you have written.

Subtitles can be used to add additional color.

Emphasizing different points of view could be accomplished by using different colors!

3 comments:

nancy_perez555 said...

This is really cool because as we create articles we can really catch peoples attencion by adding color to some sections! I can't wait to try this

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!!! I never knew the color transfered to our articles or stories. When I get home I'm going to do that on my Blog too.

random.thoughts said...

I think it is really cool because on Wikis and blogs you can’t do that.