Saturday, January 24, 2009

Updating Blog!

Wow, I have made a lot of improvements to my blog...I even like the results. I decided to use a different template that I could change as I go through the year. I am far from an expert on writing html code, but this has been fun. I have more flexibility with the side panels and I like the "post section" because it larger.


The goal of this blog is to write about technology in everyday life and in education. So, I will be updating the links to the blogs, wikis, and websites that I read and make them available, especially, when I find interesting "stuff" I want to remember or that I want my students to read.



I found this template at http://freetemplates.blogspot.com

1 comment:

BJ Bagwell said...

Hi Dr. Pritchard,

I really like what you've done with your blog makeover! BJ