Friday, April 10, 2009

ISTE | Digital Stories

 I was reading about the digital stories contest and wanted to share this on my blog. I have been wanting to try out diigo and see how I can highlight information then send it to my blog.

Diigo is pretty easy and a very handy tool. No more going back and forth. I can now read an article, highlight what I want to share, add my comments, then post to my blog, or send this in an email. This will make things a lot easier especially when I am reading articles and finding information to share with my students and friends.
Enjoy and check out diigo.....
  • tags: iste, Necc

    • ISTE's Digital Stories Contest
    • NECC 2010 in Denver!
    • To celebrate our 30th Anniversary, we’re inviting educators to submit videos that tell stories of student/educational transformation using technology. All videos will be featured on ISTE’s new video portal, www.istevision.org, and will be entered into monthly drawings for fabulous prizes such as mini notebooks, ipods, flip cameras, and ISTE books. 

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

No comments: