Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Google Docs to My Blog to Facebook!

I really like using Google Docs to write my blog posts then send the information to my blog. Today I am going to try to send this information to my blog which in turn sends the information to Facebook.This morning I was reading this interesting Article by Sue Waters, so I decided to blog this article. 

How To Import Your Blog Posts Into Facebook
May 31st 2009 by Sue Waters in Working With Web 2.0 Tools -Whether you are a fan of Facebook or NOT really doesn’t matter.What does is most people have Facebook accounts. Reading updates and commenting in Facebook is what they are used to whereas posts on blogs isn’t.Importing your blog feed into Facebook means that people who are most comfortable using only Facebook are more likely to read your blog posts.

No comments: