This fresh start to a new year makes me think about last year and makes me look forward to the "new" year. The resolves I have are going to be very simple but very important.
- I would like to keep my posts on my blogs updated and current.
- I would like to be able to learn everyday and/or every week something new that I can share with my fellow bloggers.
- I would like to keep current on technology and what is going on in the world dealing with technology.
- I would like to read old blogs I love and discover new blogs that I can add to my blogroll.
- I would like to be able to share on my blog educational technology examples (at its best)!
- I would like to just keep networking with wonderful people I enjoy through Twitter and Facebook.
It is not easy with all that goes on in life to take time to be on the Internet learning, learning, and learning; however, it will be my challenge as I face the "new" year.
May you all make resolves that you can keep throughout this coming year....