Saturday, December 8, 2007

More on Podomatic

Podomatic is a great Website to use to store your podcasts. This makes them available wherever you go.

I have been experimenting with uploading podcasts and trying out podomatic. So far, it has been very easy. My students are especially excited that their voices will be heard. Podomatic is a Website that is usually blocked at school, so we will need to work around this by working at night to upload files that we have made during the school hours. I really want to thank my students for working hard at night on the many blog activities and a special thank you to all the parents who have supported blogging, podcasting, and wikis.

Thank you so much for all that you do to make this happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is cool that we can read our stories on podomatic. I think maybe we can read our young authors stories.