Saturday, June 14, 2008

Last Days of School!

Hi Class! I really enjoyed my time in Israel but I also missed seeing you and saying goodbye. I have it from good sources that you had a great time with your sub. I am glad that awesome reports were coming back to me about most of you. You were a great class, fun to be with, and enjoyable. I will truly miss you.

It is amazing how time flies; it has already been a week since I returned home.

Many of you have asked if this blog will still be used next year. The answer is Yes! You will be able to post comments to this blog. I would love to hear from you all and keep track of what you are doing. I think you will really like 6th grade; the teachers are awesome.

Good Luck to each and everyone; Have a great, safe, and fun vacation.

See you in August,

8 comments:

random.thoughts said...

Hi Mrs. Pritchard! Speaking of trips, tomorrow, June 15th, I am going to camp in Tennesee! I am leaving at 5:30 a.m. So, what did you learn about in Israel?

Pamela Pritchard said...

Hi Hayley,
You are already off for your camping trip! I hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself. You deserve an awesome vacation.

Israel was great and I learned a lot. I will be posting information about Israel in the upcoming posts.

I will also put some information on our class wiki at fantasticfifth5 Okay!

Have a great time. Blog me when you get back.

Pamela Pritchard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ראובן ורבר said...

Hi
I see you had a great time in Israel and some wonderful experiences.
Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet!

Pamela Pritchard said...

Hi Reuw,

I am truly sorry we didn't have a chance to meet. Moody Bible Institute and the Tour group keep us pretty busy. We enjoyed Israel so much especially Jerusalem.

aviree said...

mrs. pritchard i would love to go to israel you r so lucky i will miss u!

random.thoughts said...

WOW!!! I can't believe it is already July 8th! I will look forward to seeing you guys in sixth grade!

random.thoughts said...

um im kind of going to a different school. possibly.