Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Social Learning Models - Social Media In Learning

Jane Hart wrote about 3 social learning models involving technology...
1. The wrap-around model
2. Integrated Model
3. Collaboration Model...

In my opinion, the best model for schools is the collaboration model where students work together to create the project.

Check out Jane Hart's blog; it is full of good information for teachers and students.

 
http://janeknight.typepad.com/socialmedia/2009/09/social-learning-models.html
  • tags: no_tag

    • Social Learning Models

      When I help organisations understand how to incorporate social media into their formal e-learning content to create formal social learning, I explain this can be done in 3 different ways as shown in this slide from a presentation I use:


Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

No comments: